Many of Guam’s business owners are remaining identified by the U.S. Tiny Organization Administration through its Countrywide Modest Business 7 days, which recognizes the contributions of America’s business people and small enterprise entrepreneurs.
This year marks the 30th 12 months in which Guam’s business owners and champions are remaining recognized for their accomplishments, in accordance to Smaller Organization Administration Guam Branch Manager Kenneth Lujan.
“We are dealing with exclusive and hard periods. Small enterprises generate Guam’s financial system, making jobs and possibilities for the island in each sector throughout the island location,” Lujan said. “The SBA is quite happy of recognizing the accomplishments of more than 130 entrepreneurs and champions who have gained the awards for the earlier 28 several years. Small businesses engage in a important purpose in enabling Guam’s entrepreneurs to be successful. We are fired up to be equipped to identify a several of these terrific results stories for our 30th Anniversary.”
The 2020 Guam Award Winners and Champions are as follows:
- Little Business Human being of the Calendar year: Susan Biolchino, Christopher Biolchino and Jesse Rosario, President/VP-Operations/VP-Sales & Marketing, Graphic Centre, Inc. Guam
- Gals In Business enterprise Winner of the 12 months: Mary Okada, president, Guam Local community Faculty
- Minority Modest Enterprise Winner of the Yr: Sophia Chu, basic supervisor, Hyatt Regency Guam
- Monetary Solutions Champion of the Calendar year: Joaquin Cook, President/CEO, Financial institution of Guam and
- Property-Centered Business enterprise Winner of the Calendar year: Tonnie Guzman, Operator/Chef, Z’s Inexperienced Canteen.
Guam’s Modest Company Award Winners had been nominated by local lending institutions and small business corporations.
The digital National Smaller Business enterprise 7 days function, rescheduled from Might due to the coronavirus pandemic, runs from Sept. 22-24. For information on Nationwide Compact Business enterprise Week, check out sba.gov/NSBW.